Plants and flowers poisonous to dogs


Plants and flowers poisonous to dogs

Who doesn’t love flowers around the house, or plants in the garden? They look beautiful, but it’s worth being aware that a number of plants and flowers are dangerous when it comes to our furry favourites. Read through our article to discover which plants might be poisonous and should be kept away from your dog.


As bright and happy as they are, when it comes to dogs, daffodils can be toxic. This is often the case when a dog has ingested the bulb, but can also be the case after they’ve ingested the flower heads. If your do

Back to main blog